Marseilles Fun Days 50th Anniversary Fiesta
It’s the 50th Anniversary of Fun Days! It’s a 50th Fiesta Celebration!
The countdown is on!
Ducky Derby At The Pool!
Fun Days kicks off with our Ducky Derby at THE POOL!
Tuesday, July 5th Ducky Derby Fiesta
- 5pm: Marseilles Swimming Pool- Family Taco Restaurant on site for food, live Mariachi Band music from 6pm – 7pm & drinks at the Lions Club for purchase. Ducky Derby tickets on sale at OSB Community Bank, City Hall, & Snug Harbor.
- $4/ticket or a Six-Quack for $20.
- Ducks will race at approximately 7pm. Pool is not open for swimming during this time.
Wednesday, July 6th Family Fun Night Activities @ Knudson Park
- 4:30pm – 7:30pm: First Responder Spaghetti Dinner at the Fire Station hosted & sponsored by the Marseilles Fire Dept. Dine In or Carry Out. $10/Adults & Children 12 & Under $6
- 5pm – 9pm: Free Face Painting for the kids by Freaky Fun Faces
- 7pm: Free Magic Matt’s Family Fun Show
- Dusk: Free Movie in the Park – Disney’s “ENCANTO” – hosted & sponsored by MTCO Communications. Free Ice Cream treats for the children sponsored by Marseilles Sheet Metal while supplies last during the movie
- 5pm – 10pm: Soft opening of “All Around Amusement” CARNIVAL with possible limited rides available as setup of the carnival/rides is tonight – on Lincoln St next to Knudson Park
Thursday, July 7th OSB Community Bank Concert & Carnival/Pool Party
- 5pm – 9pm: Food Vendors & Beer Tent at Knudson Park
- 6pm – 8pm: Join the community as OSB Community Bank hosts their free concert by Tom Edwards at Knudson Park! Water & ice cream cups will be provided. Please bring a Lawn Chair. Sponsored by OSB Community Bank
- 6pm – 8pm: All Ages Free Swim Party sponsored by Mayor Hollenbeck & Commissioner Kaminski at the Marseilles Swimming Pool
- 5pm – 10pm: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St – “All Around Amusement”
Friday, July 8th Full Day/Night of Fun Days Activities for Everyone
- 8:30am – 11am: IL State Treasurer’s Office presents “Unclaimed Property Program” at Marseilles City Hall. Come & search for YOUR unclaimed property! https://icash.illinoistreasurer.gov/
- 9am – 5pm: Marseilles Library Annual Book & Ice Cream Sandwich Sale
- 10am – Noon: Teddy Bear Picnic at Knudson Park hosted & sponsored by Illini State Park Foundation. Free kids games & hotdogs – bring your teddy bears!
- 12 Noon: Senior Luncheon at the Marseilles Lions Club provided & sponsored by OSB Community Bank with an “Introduction to Internet Banking” program by Bobby Kaminski & IL State Treasurer’s Office will present “Unclaimed Property Program”
- 2pm – 4pm: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St OPENS TO FRIENDS WITH DISABILITIES – “All Around Amusement” – sign up at City Hall
- 5pm – Midnight: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St – “All Around Amusement”
- 5pm- Midnight: Beer & Misting Tent/Food Vendors open in Knudson Park
- 5pm – 7:30pm: THE BELLE RANGERS – Knudson Park in the band shell/free admission
- 8pm – Midnight: ABBYNORMAL– Knudson Park in the band shell/free admission
Saturday, July 9th Full Day/Night of Fun Days Activities for Everyone
- 9am: Annual Dr. Sutton Memorial Bridge Walk – Sign-ups at 8am at Marseilles Nursing Service -$5 donation/Adults, $1/Kids & Puppies. Benefits to support the Nursing Service.
- 9am – 2pm: Marseilles Library Annual Book Sale & Ice Cream Sandwich Sale
- 1pm – 3pm: The Seattle Sutton Marseilles Museum will be open – Washington St. – Free train rides for the kids along with free popcorn!
- 12 Noon – Midnight: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St – “All Around Amusement”
- 5pm – 1am: Beer & Misting Tent/ Food Vendors in Knudson Park
- 5pm – 8pm: BAGSHOT ROW – Knudson Park in the band shell/free admission
- 9pm – Midnight: VINYL GOLDMINE – Knudson Park in the band shell/free admission
- Dusk: FIREWORKS sponsored by the Marseilles Firefighters Association – HAPPY 75th ANNIVERSARY!
Sunday, July 10 Parade & Lions Club Chicken Fry/ Open Swim Day for All Ages
- 11am– 6pm: Chicken Fry at Marseilles Lions Club hosted & sponsored by the Lions Club.
- 1pm: Fun Days Parade hosted by the Illinois River Area Chamber of Commerce. Line-up at 12 Noon at Marseilles Elementary School. Step-Off at 1pm. Parade Route down Broadway St to Commercial St to the Ball Diamonds. Join your Parade Marshalls Bill & Lil Kuiper! Sign up @ IRACC 815-795-2323 or just join the line up that day
- 2pm- 6pm: FREE SWIM open to all ages at the Marseilles Swimming Pool sponsored by the City of Marseilles & Marseilles Recreation Board
*For events in Knudson Park, seating will be limited. Please bring your own chairs*
MEGA WRISTBANDS are available for purchase at City Hall!
ONLY available before the carnival begins. Stop in City Hall today to purchase!
$45 before July 5th! $50 after!
Thank you to those individuals and groups/businesses for sponsoring activities or hosting & assisting during the 2022 Marseilles Fun Days. A SPECIAL thank you to the Marseilles Firefighters Association for the Fireworks Show this year! Your Fun Days Committee: Ed Cavanaugh Jr, Jackie Hanlon, & Catherine Strottner.
PLEASE SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US
$500 Red Sponsor
Country Financial – Rick Passow
The Family Taco
Harrison Towing & Service
Marseilles Lions Club
Marseilles VFW Post 5506
OSB Community Bank
$250 White Sponsor
Mayor Jim & Sheila Hollenbeck
Marseilles Sheet Metal
River Redi-Mix, Inc
Seals – Campbell Funeral Home
$100 Blue Sponsor
American Legion Post 235
Gleason Hardware Store
Hicks Accounting & Tax Service
Laborers Local 393
STR8 Shot Gun Safety
Uncle Wong’s Chinese Restaurant
Zig’s Fairway Auto Repair & Towing