Tuesday, July 6
- 5pm: Ducky Derby hosted by Snug Harbor Marina – Tickets on sale at Snug Harbor, Twin Oaks Savings Bank & City Hall. Food & drinks! $4/ticket or a Six-Quack for $20. Ducks will race at approximately 7pm
Wednesday, July 7
- 4:30pm – 7:30pm: First Responders Spaghetti Supper @ the Fire Station hosted & sponsored by the Marseilles Fire Dept
- 5pm – 8pm: Boy Scouts Dunk Tank at Knudson Park
- 7pm: Magic Matt’s Family Fun Show sponsored by Mayor Jim Hollenbeck & Sheila Hollenbeck
- Dusk: Free Movie in the Park – TOY STORY 4 – at Knudson Park sponsored by MTCO
Thursday, July 8
- 6pm – 8pm: Join the community as OSB- Twin Oaks Bank hosts their free concert by Tom Edwards at Knudson Park! Water & ice cream cups will be provided. Please bring a Lawn Chair. Sponsored by OSB- Twin Oaks Bank
- 5pm – Midnight: CARNIVAL OPENS on Lincoln St – “All Around Amusement”
Mega Pass Wristbands can be purchased before July 8th for $40 at City Hall offers unlimited rides for all 3 Days! Also, $30 Daily Unlimited Ride Special available during Carnival Hours from Opening to Closing!
Friday, July 9
- 9am – 5pm: Marseilles Library Book Sale
- 2pm – 4pm: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St OPENS TO FRIENDS WITH DISABILITIES – “All Around Amusement” – sign up at City Hall
- 5pm – Midnight: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St – “All Around Amusement”
- 5pm- Midnight: Beer & Misting Tent/Food open in Knudson Park
- 7pm – 11pm: WRECKIN’ DIXIE BAND– Knudson Park in the band shell/free admission
Saturday, July 10
- 11am: 8th Annual Dr. Sutton Memorial Bridge Walk – Sign-ups at 10 am at Marseilles Nursing Service -$5 donation/Adults, $1/Kids & Puppies. Take a Street Train Ride for a small donation to the Nursing Service! Benefits to support the Nursing Service.
- 9am – 12 Noon: Marseilles Library Book Sale
- 1pm – 3pm: The Seattle Sutton Marseilles Museum will be open – Washington St. – Free Train rides for the kids along with free popcorn! There will be a special showing of Seattle Sutton’s original wedding dressing on display at the museum
- 12 Noon – Midnight: CARNIVAL on Lincoln St – “All Around Amusement”
- 5pm – Midnight: Beer & Misting Tent/ Food in Knudson Park
- 8pm – 11pm: SNAP SHOT BAND – Knudson Park in the band shell/free admission
- Dusk: FIREWORKS
Sunday, July 11
- 11am – 6pm: Chicken Fry at Marseilles Lions Club hosted & sponsored by the Lions Club. Enjoy entertainment in the afternoon from the Elton John Tribute artist, Robin Taylor and a Cake Walk!
- 1pm: Fun Days Parade hosted by the Illinois River Area Chamber of Commerce will line-up at 12 Noon at Marseilles Elementary School. Step-Off at 1pm. Parade Route down Broadway St to Commercial St to the Ball Diamonds. Sign up/Chamber 815-795-2323
- 2pm- 6pm: FREE SWIM open to all ages at the Marseilles Swimming Pool sponsored by the City of Marseilles & Marseilles Recreation Board
- 2pm – 5pm: Cow Pie Bingo at the Tee Ball Field/Concessions sold hosted & sponsored by the Marseilles Athletic Club
*Thank you to Republic/Jim Pozzi for donating our trashcans & liners at Knudson Park!
MEGA WRISTBANDS are available for purchase at City Hall!
ONLY available before the carnival begins. Stop in City Hall today to purchase!
All events & times are subject to change!
Thank you to those individuals and groups/businesses for sponsoring activities or hosting & assisting during the 2021 Marseilles Fun Days. Your Fun Days Committee: Ed Cavanaugh Jr, Jackie Hanlon, &
PLEASE SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US
All events will adhere to current CDC guidelines for Covid 19.